We are excited to announce our first design team call for the Sketches with Color Challenge blog. Do you like creating layouts using sketches? Do you have a blog? Do you have a Facebook page? If so, I am looking for 5 people would like to be a part of our new challenge blog.
SWC has been created to combine sketches with color combination to help you get those photos scrapped and to have fun while doing it. Our challenges will be bi-weekly and will run the entire month. Challenges will consist of various sketches, colors and perhaps even twists. The challenges could be:
Sketch + Color
Sketch + One Color
Sketch + Color +Twist
Before submitting, be sure to read the important details below:
DESIGN TEAM CALL DETAILS:
- Five Design Team members with a love for sketches.
- Various creative styles from clean and simple to elegant and elaborate.
- Must have a Facebook page (this is how we keep our DT informed)
- Individuals willing to commit to a three month term (November 1st-February 1st, 2013)
DESIGN TEAM MEMBER EXPECTATIONS:
- Create two layouts from given sketches and criteria each month.
- Comment on ALL entries.
- Be active in the DT Facebook group
- Candidates must have a blog, be on Facebook and be able to take clear photos in good lighting.
DESIGN TEAM BENEFITS:
- To be a part of a new, upcoming and hopefully successful sketch blog.
- We are not able to offer DT packages at this time, those members applying and selected must do so because of their love for the craft.
We’re looking for your best creative work. Please submit 3 recent layouts showcasing your best work and creative style. One layout must be from the sketch below.
The deadline for applying is October 31, 2012. If you’re interested in being a part of the team send an email with a links to your blog and Facebook to firstname.lastname@example.org Designers will be announced October 31, 2012 on